生活口语
您的位置 首页学习资料生活口语

对话 6

作者: NYTALK管理者 点击:623 难度:中级
A: Sandy, can you help me contact these people?
   桑迪,你能帮我联系这些人吗?
B: Sure, what do you want me to tell them?
   当然,你想让我转达什么呢?
 
A: Well, I need to confirm the time of their classes.
   嗯,我需要确定他们上课的时间。
B: Ok, where can I find their phone numbers?
   好的,我到哪里能找到他们的电话号码呢?
 
A: They are all listed here on this sheet of paper.
   他们的号码都列在这张纸上。
B: Is it their home, office or cell phone number?
   这是他们的家庭号码,办公室号码还是手机号码呢?
 
A: Unless it’s marked differently, it’s their home numbers.
   除非这些列的不一样,这都是他们的家庭号码。
B: Alright. What if I can’t get a hold of them by phone?
   好的,要是我电话联系不上他们怎么办呢?
 
A: Then, you should e-mail them with the information.
   那么,你可以发邮件联系他们。
B: Where can I find their e-mail addresses?
   我从哪里能找到他们的邮箱地址呢?
 
A: They should have then listed on their resumes.
   他们都列在每个人的简历上。
B: And if there aren’t any e-mail addresses?
   那要是他们没有电子邮箱呢?
 
A: Then send them a SMS on their cell phone.
   那你就发个短信在他们的手机上。
B: Ok. That sounds easy enough. Have you called any of them yet?
   好的,这很容易。你已经联系了他们中的人了吗?
 
A: Yes. I called the first three people on the list, but they didn’t pick up.
   是的。我联系了这张表上的前三个人,但是他们都没有回复。
B: Did you leave a voice message?
   你留下了语音信息吗?
 
   我留下了一条语音信息,就只给这张表上的第一个人留了。
B: I see. What did you tell her?
   我明白了。你告诉了她什么?
 
A: I told her that she should call me back at my office number.
   我告诉她让她听到语音信息后就回我的办公电话。
B: Ok, so, maybe I should call her again.
   好的,那么也许我应该再打电话联系她一下。
 
A: Yes, that sounds like a good idea. She might not get the other message in time.
   是的,这是个好主意。她可能没有及时收到信息。
B: One more question. It looks like some of these numbers are long-distance. Do you have a calling card 
   that I can use to get through to them?
   还有个问题。这些号码似乎有些是长途号码。你有他们的名片吗?那我就可以用名片上的号码联系他们了。
 
    好的,你可以用这张名片。这个密码写在卡片的背面。
B: Alright. Thanks a lot. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it.
   好的。谢谢了。不用担心,我会认真做好这件事的。
 
A: Great work . I’m off for the weekend! See you on Monday.
   非常好。我周末会离开这里。下个星期一见。